View in Google Maps


This blog has moved. The new blog is here: https://tokyot2.wordpress.com/

Web Search Tokyo-t Google


Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yakuza Headquarters.

I always try to alternate the routes I take to work.
One morning I was walking by this building and at first thought it was a limousene service because of the fleet of black cars outside.
But why all the cameras? The place is set up like a fortress, with those cameras covering every possible approach from the ground.
A "casual" glance through the open main door revealed an almost lifesize portrait of some long-dead Japanese guy in traditional wear.
The second floor seemed to be apartments.
I thought I was jumping to conclusions until I took a closer look at the younger guys washing the cars and noticed that they were all sporting oldschool yak tattoos, barely visible under their coveralls..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home