View in Google Maps


This blog has moved. The new blog is here: https://tokyot2.wordpress.com/

Web Search Tokyo-t Google


Friday, March 14, 2008

Akihabara秋葉原

Yes, that's right. After torrential rains all of last night, this morning has turned out to be resplendent. I am headed to the electronic mecca; anime and maid cafe central nerdおたく center of the universe that is Akihabara.

To get there I first have to head into Shibuya, then switch to the Yamanote山手線 line, which loops around downtown Tokyo proper.

I'm trying to rectify this lack-of-computer situation that has been plaguing me for last few months.Ever since the largest eikaiwa 英会話 (English school) in Japan went bankrupt last October my fortune has been inextricably tied to it. But recent developments in the last few weeks have resulted in my outstanding monies possibly coming my way sometime this month, and I'm going to do a bit of fieldwork on lightly used computer prices.

I'm sure I'll find more than that.

It is Akihabara, after all..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home