View in Google Maps


This blog has moved. The new blog is here: https://tokyot2.wordpress.com/

Web Search Tokyo-t Google


Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Tantalizing Tentacles...

I have begun expanding my palette here in Japan; partially to fit in and partially because I have no choice.
One of my new favorites is tentacles. I don't care what you cut them off of just give me tentacles. I love the way they wrap themselves around the chopstick and how they battle your throat on the way down. I don't even care how you make them: boiled...stewed...pickled...hell you don't have to cook them at all because I like them RAW too. I'll save the story of how much raw seafood I ate in 30 minutes for another time. In the meanwhile..

BRING ON THEM THAR TENTACLES!!

Mmmm..


How..


Yummeee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home