View in Google Maps


This blog has moved. The new blog is here: https://tokyot2.wordpress.com/

Web Search Tokyo-t Google


Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Newspaper Guy..

Great..just my luck: it's 7:30 in the morning and guy next to me is 30 years old yet seems trapped in 2006; you're really going to fold, unfold, and refold that gigantic morning newspaper 57 times sitting next to me on the morning rush hour train, in one of the most crowded countries in the world, on a train from Tokyo, until we arrive at our destination? Whilst fidgeting with your 2nd generation iPod and the noisy-ass plastic bag you're using for its case?

Oh..I'M the asshole because your elbows bump me every time you do either of these things?

Nice.. he's gotten off at this station.. now I only have to deal with racism at work and students so 'tarded that they forget to bring a pen or textbook every day for a year, then act surprised when I ask them for one or the other..

Today's gonna be an easy day then..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home